For one of our prestigious clients, we are looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer – Pentester in the canton of Bern.
Your skills :
- Project support in the field of information security.
- Design, evaluation and verification of architectures and infrastructures for secure solutions.
- Development and validation of specific security requirements, risks and measures.
- Implementation and development of social engineering attacks and attack scenarios.
- Verification of system security through penetration testing, technical assessments and source code analysis.
- Active participation in the further development of the information security team.
- At least three years of practical experience in penetration testing and/or security engineering.
- Certification in cyber security (CISSP, SSCP, CEH, OSCP, or similar) is desired
- Good knowledge of computer architectures, network technologies and operating systems.
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages.
- Enthusiasm for a wide range of work in a dynamic cyber security environment
- Fluent in German and English, knowledge of French is an advantage