- Actively participate in the development of innovative network security solutions.
- analyze, design and develop network security solutions
- develop solution architectures and elaborate security concepts
- Advise internal and external customers on network security and secure solution architectures.
- Assume the role of partial security project manager on customer projects.
- University degree (HES/University) in IT or equivalent qualification
- Further training in information security (e.g. CAS/DAS/MAS, CISSP) is an advantage.
- Active professional experience in the development of network and/or IT security solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of network and security protocols (in particular layer 2/3).
- Good knowledge of software development (e.g. C, C++, Rust and scripting) in a network environment (e.g. OVS, VPP, DPDK).
- In-depth knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of cryptographic procedures and protocols is an advantage.
- Very good command of spoken and written German and English.
- Possibility of on-call duty 2 to 3 weekends a year
- Complete file required
- Remote possible after integration phase