Protecting data, standardizing and securing critical infrastructure and achieving cyber visibility. The IT Security organization provides a comprehensive set of cyber security services. The role primarily involves managing the enterprise security architecture, defining approved IT security architectural patterns, and managing the IT security technology roadmap.
Your mission :
- You define and maintain the enterprise security architecture framework, plans and reusable designs/building blocks for cyber security in line with global cyber strategy, policies and standards security, as well as the landscape of threats and technologies
- You define and maintain the IT security technology roadmap.
- You proactively identify emerging attack actors and vectors and integrate mitigating controls into security architectures;
- You lead the development and maintenance of cyber security architecture artifacts (eg models, templates, standards and procedures);
- You lead the development of technical controls to support and enforce cyber security policies and standards;
- You provide expertise in cyber security technology and vendor selection processes and ensure alignment with IT security technology roadmap.
- You coordinate closely with IT architecture organizations;
- You maintain a close working relationship with the IT Enterprise Architect to ensure solution designs align with security architecture patterns.
Your profile :
- You have more than 10 years of combined experience in solution architecture and design in an information security context.
- German and English are mandatory. French is an asset.
Formulaire de contact