For one of our prestigious clients located in the canton of Berne we are looking for a German-speaking Cybersecurity Engineer.
- Actively participate in the design of innovative cybersecurity solutions in areas where security requirements are very high.
- Bring your personal experience and expertise throughout the lifecycle of our products, from analysis, design and architecture, to development and introduction.
- Advise internal and external clients in the field of cybersecurity.
- Assume the role of partial project manager for security in client projects.
- University degree (HES/University) in cybersecurity, IT or equivalent qualification
- Professional experience in the development of cybersecurity solutions and/or continuing education in the field of information security
- In-depth knowledge of cryptographic procedures and protocols
- Extensive knowledge in the field of network and security protocols (e.g. MACsec, IPSec, Wireguard)
- In-depth knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of software development is an advantage
- Ability to understand quickly, independent working method and pronounced team spirit
- Very good command of oral and written German and English