For one of our prestigious client in the canton of Bern, we are looking for a senior security engineer.
You’ll integrate our IT Systems & Infrastructure Department, situated in a multicultural, international environment, at the crossroads between our numerous brands, our affiliates around the planet as well as our colleagues from the Security operations Team, Group Applications, Cybersecurity and Corporate Services in Switzerland.
You will be a key player in developing technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
In this role, you will design, configure and migrate security infrastructures while developing and updating technical documentation. You will provide 3rd level support as a service Manager as well as on-call service on a weekly rotation basis.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, IPS, anti-virus, EDR, authentication systems, log management (SIEM), content filtering etc.
- Certification such as CCNP (R/S and/or Security), CISSP/CISM, Fortinet NSE7 and Palo Alto PCNE is desired or equivalent.
- Experience with network security, networking technologies and monitoring tools.
- Superman Skills in TCP/ IP stack!
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in security domains.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Stay up to date with the latest security technologies and trends.
- An eagle eye focused on details.
- Last and definitely not least, an open mind, a solid sense of humor and the will to be a good team player.
- Proficiency in English (preferred)
- French is a plus